To make a reservation to dine at TEN Japanese Restaurant please refer to the information below.
- Reservations can be made up to 24 hours prior, on this system.
- If your desired date is fully booked, there is an option to be place on a waiting list.
- For reservations with parties of 5 or more guests, inquiries about our private dining rooms or for reservations within the next 24 hours, please call us directly on +61 7 55701010.
- Ten reserves the right to cancel any reservation where the guest is not present at their allocated time without any notice to the restaurant.
- If you need to cancel any Tuesday reservation for Omakase Course, please notified our staff on or before the Saturday evening prior to the scheduled Tuesday booking.
Please note, entry to TEN Japanese is at our discretion, patrons are required to dress in smart, neat attire (please note shorts and thongs are not permitted)
TEN is a fine dining restaurant and an experience generally reserved for interment occasions. In an effort to preserve the restaurants serenity and for our guests comfort we have reserved the main restaurant for persons 12 years and older. For guests wishing to dine with younger children we offer our private dining rooms or adjoining restaurant Daichi by TEN ( Facebook ).
DIETARY REQUIREMENTS AND ALLERGIES
Please notify us of any dietary requirements or allergies 24 hours prior to your booking. (We will do our utmost to accommodate your dietary requirements or allergies for same day booking customer but we cannot completely guarantee allergy free meals.)
Lunch - Friday to Saturday
12:00 to 14:00
Dinner - Tuesday to Saturday
18:00 to 21:00
Up to 12pax ($40 per room)
TEN reserves the right to cancel any reservation who is not present to be seated at their allocated seating time without giving advance notice.
So that we may offer you the best possible experience we ask that you provide the following information upon booking-
- Full name and contact number
- Number of diners
- Whether you have dined with us before
- Any dietary requirements or allergies
Please note that once made, reservations cannot be altered or cancelled via this on line
system. To cancel or change a reservation please telephone the restaurant on
+61 7 5570 1010.
TEN Japanese accepts reservations as far as three calendar months in advance.